You should do at least these four things before the 11:59pm on 28 August:
- Read the Course Syllabus.
- Submit a cs4414 student survey.
- Visit http://whenisgood.net/cs4414 to indicate times when you could make office hours.
- Visit https://piazza.com/virginia/fall2013/cs4414 and enroll in the course discussion site. If you are feeling social (and/or want to get a feel for how Piazza works), feel free to post a followup to the "Welcome to cs4414!" post or create your own post if you have questions about the class.
- Set up your student github account, following these directions.
Due to medical issues, I regret needing to cancel class today. I'm really sorry for the inconvenience, and hope to get everything back on track soon. I will be reading email and the Piazza discussion, so feel free to contact me by email.